Los Angeles Christian Academy is a place of learning, development, and transformation that produce graduates with an influence of distinguished academics, of social and leadership skills, of Christ-like characteristics, and of biblical worldview.
- To ensure that every person, parent or student, will have an opportunity to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
- To give opportunities to every student to heed the call of God.
- 1 Samuel 3:10 And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.
- To produces graduates who can tackle the issues of this world with a biblical worldview
- 1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
- To emphasize character over academics in terms of respect and hospitality towards others
- Luke 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
- To cultivate a culture and environment where there is a good attitude towards learning
- Proverbs 2:3-5 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge,and liftest up thy voice for understanding; If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
- To provide qualified teachers and staff members who loves the students, the church, and God
- 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- To instruct and teach challenging academic curriculum while combining with the teachings of the Bibl
- Daniel 1:3-4 And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes; Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.
- To endorse graduates who excel in all aspect of academics and have a competitive edge because of their work ethi
- Proverbs 28:19 He that tilleth his land shall have plenty of bread: but he that followeth after vain persons shall have poverty enough.
- To abide by the rules and regulations needed for accreditation and establishment of policie
- Proverbs 25:28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
- To have suitable classrooms and facilities for our students to us
- Haggai 1:4 Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house lie waste?
- To influence the community through the example of the Christian schoo
- Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
In the next couple of years, our goal is to start the process of accreditation. We are currently looking at the procedures and requirements needed for our school to be self-sufficient in accreditation. However, we are also looking into placing our school under certain authorities for accreditation.
Moreover, our goal as a school is to continually improve in facilities and curriculum. We constantly strive to have our teachers meet the standards and grow beyond it. We are looking into remodeling some of our classrooms to meet the standards needed for education.